Sprache DeutschSprache Englisch

:: Company

Company history
The Knauer & Rösch GmbH was founded in 1985 by the managing partners Peter Knauer and Armin Rösch. We specialize in storage, manufacturing, and assembly of component parts and components in the stainless steel area. Especially for this purpose a shop was built on as a “white workshop”. Production takes place with State of the Art machines and plants on an area of 1000 m².

Customers
Our customers are from the industrial sectors of nuclear energy and medical engineering. With regard to cleanliness, selection of materials and quality requirements, these complement each other in an ideal manner.